Attempting to utilize Azure Storage Client Extensions

Feb 7, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I've started to use this project to extend the Azure Table Query project (http://azuretablequery.codeplex.com).  Basically my project just provides some dynamic compiling of the entities and context classes on the running of a query ... so to be able to add the extended functionality you have will be great.

I've got the majority of the mutliple result sets (I haven't gotten to the things like First() and FirstOrDefault yet).  So far it is working really well.  I'll let you know when I get some code posted using it.

Coordinator
May 12, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Hi Jason,

Sorry I missed this discussion, I forgot to enable notifications in CodePlex. Your project looks really exciting - i've been dying for a linq-based query tool for table storage, and it's really cool that you've implemented my library to support joins.

I downloaded your latest checkin but couldn't get it to build. I've subscribed to your feed for all updates so I'll keep an eye out.

If you have any bugs or suggestions on the library it'd be great to hear, as so far you are the first person who I know is using it!

Cheers,
Anthony.

Oct 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I just updated my project with the latest stuff (VS 2010, .Net 4 and your latest code).  If you get a chance, check it out and see if it compiles this time.